Supersexy SUPERGIRL

Supersexy SUPERGIRL
i'll Always be your SUPERGIRL!
Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2013

MY MAN OF STEEL REVIEW THE BEST SUPERMAN MOVIE AND COMICBOOK MOVIE EVER MADE ALL THANKS TO ZACK SNYDER & GOYER!When

When I first heard Zack Snyder would be Directing Man of steel I jumped for joy, because I knew We Would be getting Something Special! that is the exact Opposite feeling I got when I heard When Bryan Singer was Announced as Director fror  Superman Returns that Was disgust! lol but the less said about that, the better. When  the lights dimmed and  and the WB/DC logo  pooped up I was in awe and I stayed like that with  a Big Grin on my face through the entire film! This Superman is Most fully comicbook Superman ever seen on Screen! Zacks Approach to this movie was to act like the donner continuity never existed and what if he had found a bunch of superman comics and had made them into a movie

No comments:

Post a Comment